June 20, 2015

Whish Wedding - Part Two, Bridesmaid Proposals

H  A  P  P  Y        S  A  T  U  R  D  A  Y !!!!
Hope you're having a wonderful Sunny Saturday. I am so excited for this post since I've wanted to post it for a while but I had to wait until last night happened.

Speaking of last night. I had the BEST night. We had dinner reservations at the restaurant where Pete and I are getting married, and I invited my bridesmaids and maid of honour to go out, see the place and have some dinner and drinks. Oh, and to officially ask them to be a part of our big day.

The girls LOVED the venue and I took them all around so they could see. It made me even more excited about our decision. I know we picked the perfect place for us! We had an absolutely delicious dinner, and A LOT of wine. We chatted, laughed, talked about the wedding, the bachelorette, and about our plan to start saving for Vegas (lol)

I've got 4 very special girls to stand up for me on my wedding day. It was a no brainier on who I would ask and I knew right away. These are the sweetest most special girls in my life and judging on how much fun we had last night I know this is going to be an amazing year of fun!

I will talk more about my girls and why I chose them soon, but for now...the proposal! I knew I wanted to craft something and do a fun DIY but I wasn't sure what. I absolutely LOVE the movie Bridesmaids, and one day while thinking about it I thought of this idea! I said I would buy 4 copies and craft a bridesmaid proposal on it. I was so excited to give these to the girls and they absolutely LOVED them. I want everyone to know that I did not use the internet or pinterest to think of this idea and I am very proud of it! Hahaha :)

So, first they opened their "Will you be my Bridesmaid?" DVD, and next they opened their "party in a box" that I made - the box was filled with confetti, glitter, a noise maker, a balloon, a party hat and a lollipop. They turned out pretty cute!

Oh everything turned out so perfect and I am so happy! This is all happening and it's amazing. Now that we've got our venue booked, and I got my bridesmaid locked in - it's time to get some more planning going in the next few weeks. SO.EXCITED!

1 comment:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)