August 17, 2015

Etsy Weddings - Paper Goods!

Happy Monday Gorgeous!

 I had an amazing weekend and seriously sweet birthday yesterday (more on that soon!) and today I am sharing another ETSY shop round up of some of my favourite shops. I am such a lover of paper goods, so I really wanted to share some shops that have absolutely beautiful handmade paper goods!

I just think that receiving a beautiful, thoughtful card, invitation, or save the date is so special. I know that in a digital world we won't always see these things as much, but I am personally someone who LIVES for this kind of stuff. I have said it before and will say it again - I was to shop local, and support Canadian handmade vendors as much as possible throughout our wedding. If I am not making it myself, I want amazing and talented Canadians creating the perfect pieces for us!

Here is my round up of ETSY Paper Goods:
*Blushly Designs Etsy Shop*
Toronto, Ontario
From Save the dates, to shower invitations to wedding invites - everything is beautiful to look at at. I fell in love with the way this menu looks on this table setting, so classy but also creative and timeless. Custom printing of all shapes and sizes for all occasions and everything looks SO.GOOD.
*Protea Press Etsy Shop*
Toronto, Ontario
I am in LOVE with this beautiful wedding day goodies from Protea Press. Custom pieces for your big day that are just lovely. I love the itinerary and menu and think that having these added touches at a wedding is so special. All patterns and themes are unique and wonderful. The ones in the photo above were my favourite!
*Wrinkle And Crease Etsy Shop*
Calgary, Alberta
Ok so can we just talk about this wedding card and how it's actually insanely perfect? I absolutely love this print and how simple yet gorgeous all of the cards and prints in this shop are! I also decided recently that anything with gold on it is something that I am going to LOVE 110%

*Paper Dainty Etsy Shop*
Edmonton, Alberta
This card just totally won over my heart because it's so simple but SO sweet and adorable. I LOVE the fonts on all of these precious wedding themed cards! For your flower girl, your bridesmaid, save the dates etc! Paper Dainty has such a consistent and amazing look to everything she creates.

*The Little Card Co Etsy Shop*
Port Colborne, Ontario
These cards are extra crafty and lovely because they are all water colours and Eco-Friendly and Plantable Greeting hards which I absolutely love. I thought these ones were absolutely perfect! I also loved to see options of "groom and groom" "bride and bride" along with "bride and groom" - very sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)