Happy Monday, You beautiful people! My apologies on my lack of blog posts lately! It's been crazy busy but seriously awesome and life is really good. I've wanted to do this post for a while, and I've finally gathered some of my favourite parts of You are a Badass by Jen Sincero - while reading this book I hi lighted all of my favourite lines, quotes and points. If you're looking for some fun, light hearted motivation then definitely give this book a read! Here are some of the ones I love(d) most:Be your best, do your best, demand the best, expect the best, receive the best, and put your best out into the world so everyone can receive your best, too.
- You are loved. Massively. Ferociously. Unconditionally. The universe is totally freaking out about how awesome you are. It's got you wrapped in a warm gorilla hug or adoration. It wants to give you everything you desire. It wants you to be happy. It wants you to see you it sees in you.
- We're all busy, but it's the people who make enjoying their lives a priority who, um, enjoy their lives.
- Take care of yourself as if you're the most awesome person you've ever met
- Living a life on purpose is available to everyone
- What you choose to focus on becomes your reality
- Everything you do along your journey contributes to where you're going
- Read magazines that interest you, talk to as many people as you can, hang out in places where people who share your interests hangout. Put yourself out there and you never know what you might learn that will inform you of your next move, or whom you might meet that will present you with your next opportunity.
- Be grateful for all you are and all that you're becoming
- Follow what feels good in the moment, every moment and it will lead you through the most excellent life.
- Surround yourself with people who act out their big ideas, who take action on making a positive change in the world and who see nothing as out of their reach
- If you want to attract good things and feelings into your life, send awesomeness out to everyone around you.
- It was about no longer being the kind of person who takes what she can get, and finally becoming the kind of person who creates exactly what she wants
- If you're serious about changing your life, you'll find a way. If you're not, you'll find an excuse
- Stopping and noticing throughout the day all the things that you can be grateful for is a great way to keep your frequency high at all times. So try to remember to do it all day long, but at the very least make it part of your evert day routine
You are powerful. You are loved. You are surrounded by miracles. Believe, really believe that what you desire is here and available to you. You can have it all. Love yourself.
You are a Badass!