September 20, 2015

A Sunday Kind Of Love

H  a  p  p  y      S  u  n  d  a y!
Wow, it's been such a wonderful weekend so far and we're still only at the start of my favourite day of the week! Pete and I had a really relaxing weekend and it's been so nice. We cleaned our place, took my niece Ivy out on a birthday adventure (bought her a new dress, went to the toys store and got ice-cream!) I attempted to play ukulele, we watched good movies, went to st.lawrence market and made our favourite type of meal! Mmmm. I snapped some photo's to share with you!

The next few hours will be spent listening to music, puttering, hand lettering, and then making some guacamole and heading over to my brothers place to celebrate my niece Ivy's 4th birthday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I am posting an awesome giveaway later today on my Instagram @julierosschristmas // got some fun posts coming up for you all, loveeeeee ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)