September 29, 2015

Happy International Coffee Day!

But first, c o f f e e! ♥
Oh baaaabes, it's my day! Today is International Coffee Day, so of course I am dedicating an entire blog post to my love of this magical drink! Anyone who knows me knows how much I enjoy my coffee. I love the taste, the look, and the act of going for a coffee with someone you love.

Below are some photos of our coffee from around the world; Belgium, London, Edinburgh, Paris, Dublin and Amsterdam. Everywhere we travel we experience coffee in a new and delicious way! I love grabbing a cup of coffee in a new place and people watching. 

In honour of the day, here are 5 fun facts about Coffee:
  • Coffee grows on trees, they can grow to be up to 30 feet tall, but are normally grown to be about 10 feet tall for easy- picking
  • The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day!
  • There is a coffee shop in France where not saying "Hello" and "Please"makes your coffee more expensive! (lolzz, omg this is the best)
  • The original definition of coffee means "wine" (this is making way more sense!) Coffee's original name qahwah, came from the Yemen term for wine. In Turkey it was called Kahveh, until the Dutch referred to it as Koffie, then Coffee was born! 
  • New Yorkers costume 7 times more coffee than any other state in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)