October 4, 2015

Finally Fall - An Outfit Post!

h  a  p  p  y     s  u  n  d  a  y
// Ok, so this has been the most awesome weekend! For realz. Yesterday I got to hang out with my besties and host them over for a girls night and then we headed out to the streets of Toronto for Nuit Blanche ♥ So after catching up, drinking, dancing and lots of giggling, we bundled up and hit the town! Got home at 4am, so was feeling quite lazy today!

Pete and I had our John & Yoko day, AKA do nothing! Heck yes! (crossed that off of my autumn goals list) We got Pumpkin Spice Lattes and went for a walk in our hood, but otherwise spent the day straight chillin'

I am SO glad that Fall weather is finally here in Toronto and I've been loving every minute of it. Been busting out the toques and sweaters and getting really cosy. Thursday night Pete and I walked to my brother and his boyfriend Mikey's place which is about 15 minutes up the street from us. I love going for walks in our hood and seeing the leaves changing and drooling over giant Toronto houses we'll never own (lol) - Pete snapped some photo's of me along the way.

Outfit Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)