c u t e b y j u l e s
Happy Wednesday, loves! Today has been the most gloomy day ever in Toronto, it literally has not stopped raining all day! And since I am not one for gloom, I thought I would share the details of a cute and colourful party I styled on Sunday. It was Ella's 1st birthday, and she was absolutely adorable. The theme they wanted was pink & gold, which I totally love.
I went with mostly soft pink and for the gold, mostly glitter! (duh) cute as can be, as well as pretty!
How I made this event cute-as-can-be:
- Made a banner out of ribbon! It was my first time doing it and I love how it turned out
- Chose candy for the little party favour (for adults) went with polka dotted treat bags and hand written tags saying thank you.
- Got the cutest gold & pink paper straws, because they are a cute by jules staple!
- Spray painted some pine cones & mini animals gold, because everything looks pretty gold
- Punched out sparkly gold hearts for the table
Here are some photo's from Ella's 1st Gold & Pink Birthday Party! ♥