Happy Sunday Darlin's
Pete and I had a JAM PACKED weekend of fun! We are relaxing now after a very productive little Sunday, the best day of the week ♥
So, you guys know me and my love of lists, goals and writing things down - and one thing I always like to do is make a christmas bucket list! It's all hustle and bustle during my favourite season, so I always like to make time to do some of my favourite things.
Here are a few snaps of this years list, I've already knocked a few off so far, and can't wait to continue on with the fun.
Setting goals can be really rewarding and refreshing. I like to actually write them out and physically cross them or check them off the list once complete! I generally always post my current goals up in my craft room and then also list them on the side of my blog, so that I can hold my self accountable!
Here are some of my Christmas goals ♥ :
- Host a Christmas party!
- Make mulled wine!
- Get Festive Specials!
- Go Skating (outside!)
- See "The Night Before"!
- Have a Christmas baking day!
- Send Christmas snail mail
- Have a Christmas movie marathon!
- Participate in a Christmas card swap!
- Buy 3 gift from local artists/vendors!
- Go to the Toronto Christmas Market!
- Have a Christmas craft day!
- Post anonymous love around Toronto!
- Watch Home Alone & order a plain cheese pizza!
- Take a friend out for Pepermint Mochas!
- Mail out all of our Christmas cards!
Do you have a list of Christmasy things you want to do this year?