January 2, 2016

Happy New Year - Resolution/Goal Setting!

*Happy New Year Everyone! *
2015 was probably one of my best years to date - it was filled with so many special moments and all in all I feel beyond lucky for what I experienced through out the year.

Obviously getting engaged to Pete was by far my favourite moment of 2015! I am looking forward to doing a wrap up post of my favourite moments of 2015 and reflecting on such an incredible year.

So with a new year comes a new list of challenges, adventures and goals. This is my favourite part! I've spent some time the past few weeks thinking of my goals for 2016. Everyone chooses what is best for them when it comes to looking at the year ahead - some like to make resolutions, some make goals, some want to keep things as they are because life is just too good.

Ever since I started this blog I have done my goals for the year and it's something I always look forward to, especially after Christmas is over. Take a look at my 2015 goals to get an idea of how ambitious I can get (haha) - Also, for the past two years I've chosen to do a word for the year - In 2014 my word was Dedication and my word for 2015 was Gratitude - I will be posting my 2016 word along with my goals in the next week!

So what works best for you? Setting goals? resolutions? or both? Looking forward to another amazing year and feeling more inspired than ever (as Pete and I look up healthy recipes, open our new blender and read joyous health!) 

goal
ɡōl/
noun
  1. 1
    (in football, soccer, rugby, hockey, and some other games) a pair of posts linked by a crossbar and often with a net attached behind it, forming a space into or over which the ball has to be sent in order to score.
  2. 2
    the object of a person's ambition or effort; an aim or desired result.
    "going to law school has become the most important goal in his life"

res·o·lu·tion
ˌrezəˈlo͞oSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1
    a firm decision to do or not to do something.
    "she kept her resolution not to see Anne any more"
    synonyms:intentionresolvedecisionintentaimplanMore
  2. 2
    the action of solving a problem, dispute, or contentious matter.
    "the peaceful resolution of all disputes"



1 comment:

  1. Goals! I suck a resolutions. Goals give me smaller things to work towards and I'm way more successful that way :P

    xo, Kait.
    www.teacupsandthings.com

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)