April 3, 2016

april goals!

// Well hello there, Happy Sunday!

All of the sudden I blinked and it was April, so there's that!

a p r i l   g o a l s //
- Do some VEGAS planning! We leave in just over a month!
- Finish reading "me before you" because I am already obsessed - it's so good!
- Work on DIY's & handmade wedding crafts
- Choose my jewellery/finish getting custom pieces for wedding
- Watch the last 7 episodes of Mad Men with Pete (omg I LOVE it!)
- Practice some typography + play around with quotes
- Complete my 21 day fix (I am crushing it you guys, probably gonna keep going!)
- Finalize our guest list for the wedding!
- Work on table settings for the wedding

Here's a wrap up of my March goals, I did pretty good!
  • read two books! (1/2)  continue with my daily workouts! mail our wedding invitations!
  • have a wedding DIY day! host friends over at our place!
  • follow up & finalize details with wedding vendors! make a nice dinner for pete!
  • do healthy groceries & meal planning each week! have an unplugged night!
  • plan out some fun blog posts! give myself a pedicure! take a bubble bath!
  • spend more time workin' in my craft room! take a dance/fitness/yoga class!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you crushed your goals last month! Hoping you're able to do the same in April! :) How's the 21 day fix going?
    www.theflamedameblog.com

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)