December 10, 2018

the gift guide for a cozy holiday

Hey beautiful! I'm still here, I promise ♥

It has been a crazy, yet so wonderful couple weeks and I am just watching a breath! Currently curled up by the Christmas tree with my boo, watching Christmas SNL and enjoying a quiet night since those tend to be few and far between around this season.

I planned a huge friends and family event at work last week and then Pete + I hosted our annual Christmas party on Saturday (so fun!) Yesterday was perfect. We went out for a coffee, and got our gifts for each other for this year (we bought moccasins! perf) and then spent the day snuggled up watching Christmas movies, writing out cards and having a picnic charcuterie. *Magic*

As I was curating a Secret Santa gift for my work's SS exchange, it got me thinking of a few ideas of a gift guide! Simple little things for a cozy holiday/winter season!


1 // murphy + jo candle - I keep seeing these amazing candles all over the city. Not only do they look pretty, but they smell incredible too. Oh, and they're from Toronto AND they make a donation from every candle to Save Our Scruff.

2 // field notes - When in doubt, a nice notebook is always a good idea. People love gearing up and getting inspired for a new year, and what better than a blank slate? Picked up some up for a gift from Phillistine here in our hood.

3 // palo santo - Literally my favourite scent in the entire world. Palo Santo reminds me of all things good (especially Cali, which we're heading back to in a few weeks!) You can get some nice PS from a local shop in Toronto called Crown Flora

4 // a cozy blanket - Can't go wrong with a nice throw or blanket. We have so many but I love them all for different reasons. I love the palette on these simple ones from West Elm.

5 // the little book of lykke - You know how much I love The Little Book Of Hygge, well Lykke is just as magical and I loved it so much! I got to meet with author Meik this year and it made me adore him even more.

6 // kitten + the bear jam - Oooh baby, K+B had a really cute booth yesterday at the blush+bloom holiday market. I picked up a delicious (and beautiful) jam and a pack of scone mix. Such a cute idea as a little gift! Love!

Oh, and I am doing pretty good on my Christmas To-Do List! I'll post an update soon! xo

1 comment:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)