January 9, 2019

new year, new me! (lol, jk!)


Happy New Year, Beautiful!

2019 is here and it feels like the whole world is happy about it! I won't lie, 2018 was really good to me. Like every year, it came with ups and downs, but when I look back all that happened I feel really warm + fuzzy inside.

Christmas was just magical (as always) and I am lucky enough to get a lot of time off around Christmas and new years at work! This year Pete and I decided to go back to California again during this time (since we just love it there so much!) and let me tell you, it did not disappoint.

Our trip was a dream, truly. If you follow me on Instagram then you know it was filled with sunshine, colours, laughs, sparkles, shopping, happy hour, delicious food, and exploring! I will do a California post or two in the coming weeks too.

I'm also planning on doing a 2018 wrap up blog post, because seflishly it's something I really like to do to reflect on the past year. It's also something I've done for a while and it's sort of become a tradition for me on this blog.

With all that is going on in my life, I am not ready to give this blog up just yet. Sure, the posts come in waves or don't come at all, but I've accepted that. I've also realized that as long as it's still something I love to do and look forward to doing then it's all worth it!

I am feeling so inspired and refreshed after one of my favourite trips ever! I'm looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow (omg, seriously though I love my job and can't wait to see everyone) and this weekend I plan to set some goals, choose my word(s) of the year and do some content planning! Hope everyone had a magical holiday season! HAPPY NEW YEAR BB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)