October 1, 2019

new blog coming soon!



Ummmmm hello for the first time in two months (omg, as if!) Happy first day of October, I love this month so much (even though it happened to be scorching hot today)

I just wanted to pop in and give you all an update, you know - in case you were wondering where on earth I've been/what is going on with this blog etc!


I have wanted to revamp the blog for a while, and really incorporate the rest of my brand, my podcast, work etc into one cute-as-can-be place on the internet for you all. After thinking about it for a few months and not knowing where to start or what to do. I decided to just go for it!

I am beyond pumped to say I've purchased squarespace as my new hosting site and have been working hard (whenever I have an extra spare hour or two) on bringing my dreams to life for this little blog that I've grown to love so much over the years.

I figured no better time than now to work on this, since once the baby arrives my spare time for creative ventures will be few and far between. A big part of why I want to update this and give it a refresh, is to inspire me to share more content during my mat leave too!

I hope you'll check back for updates and thanks for reading. I am really exciting about the new site and am in love with how it's looking so far. Stay tuned and can't wait to share with you all

XO,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)