September 28, 2014

Cute Toronto ; Kensington Market (Pedestrian Sunday)

Happy Sunday to you all. Another week has come and gone and I had an absolutely wonderful weekend! Some highlights include ; going to an Etsy Craft Show, hanging in Trinity Bellwoods, drinks at C'est What, seeing Seth Meyers live! (he was SO SO SO good!), dancing the night away at the Drake Hotel, and spending this beautiful sunny day in Kensington Market.

Kensington Market is definitely one of my favourite spots in Toronto. If I ever have a free day with nothing to do, I love to go an explore Kensington. Pete and I go there when we can and today I went because it was Pedestrian Sunday. This happens on the last Sunday of the month during the Summer. They close down all the streets and have food vendors set up everywhere! As well as vintage finds, craft stands, live music, art, street performers etc. It's nothing but good vibes only and everyone is just having the most amazing time.

I explored around, and grabbed a coffee, listened to some music, got some fresh bread, cheese and veggies and snapped some photo's. I also got some photo's of one of my favourite vintage shops "a home run t.o" and am going to do another blog post all about it very soon!

I think today was the perfect way to start my week! Have an amazing week babes! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)