December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!

m e r r y    c h r i s t m a s
I can't believe my favourite day of the year is already here! Oh Christmas, I love you so. This year has probably been the most special one of my life. I got to marry the love of my life, and celebrate our love with the people we love most! ♥ Not only that but we bought our first ever house and will soon be calling it home.

I am excited to do some posts reflecting on an amazing year. I know 2016 was not good for a lot of people, for all kinds of reasons - but I gotta say...for me, 2016 was the shit.

This is my first Christmas as a Whish and I could not be happier about that. It's been really hectic this year with new jobs and moving on the 28th, but regardless it's been festive and magical as always. Feeling beyond blessed to be surrounded by so many special people who we love so much. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, and wishing you love, adventure & happiness in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)