January 3, 2017

Happy New Year + Hello 2017!

Oh hello there and Happy 2017 to all you beautiful humans.

I can't believe 2017 is finally here. I'm not gonna lie,. 2016 was a really really great year for me, and I almost feel guilty. A lot of things happened in 2016 that were not great, some things absolutely horrible..but lots of good things happened too!

And you guys know me, I'm not one to dwell on the things that sucked or were horrible, but more so focus on the really lovely, happy, wonderful things that happened instead.

I plan on doing a full wrap up of 2016 post soon, and also my favourite posts from the year! But for now I will do a quick glimpse in to the awesomeness that happened this year ♥
  • My besties surprised me with my ticket to Vegas!
  • Was treated to the most magical wedding shower(s)!
  • Went to Vegas for 5 days for my bachelorette with my bestest friends!
  • Did SOOOO many (sparkly) DIY's!
  • GOT MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!
  • Went on the most amazing Honeymoon to Spain & England!
  • Celebrated Toronto PRIDE as always!
  • Experienced so many amazing cottage weekends!
  • Went to a bunch of really awesome events in Toronto!
  • Bought lots of fresh flowers at the Toronto Flower Market!
  • Drank lots of cider at Toronto Beerfest!
  • Spent lots of happy sunny time hanging out in Bellwoods!
  • Went on a (reallyyyy) fun road trip to Pittsburgh with Pete, my bro Dave & Mikey!
  • Went to a total of five weddings! 
  • Got to be a bridesmaid for the 7th time!
  • Got to MC a wedding for the 3rd time!
  • Got a new job!
  • Started getting reaaaaally in to #hygge!
  • Had such a lovely, magical, special Christmas!
  • WE BOUGHT OUR FIRST EVER HOUSE, in Toronto!
As I write this I am cosy on our couch with my hubby, watching Top Chef. I still can't believe we have our own house, and I cannot wait to share photo's soon. We'll be spending a lot of time in the next few months getting settled in to our home and I could not be happier to just spend time with Pete, and really relax and recharge.
2016 wrap up and 2017 goals coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)