January 23, 2017

Cute Toronto - Crown Flora

//      c r o w n     f l o r a 
Hello beauties! Happy Monday :) Also, can we just talk about the fact that January is some how  almost over?! Annnnnd I haven't even posted my 2017 goals yet (coming soon, promise!)

It's been a while since I've shared a little Toronto lovin' with y'all, so here we go! I took these photo's in the Fall one weekend while Pete and I were exploring our hood. I pop in to Crown Flora often, to either pick up an awesome plant, or gift or just walk around to get a little inspiration (it's so pretty in there!)

This location is in Parkdale, but they recently opened a second location right on Queen Street (Queen West) and they've got the best, most badass selection of plants, fresh flowers, gifts and they even do awesome workshops! 

1233 Queen Street West
740 Queen Street West
@crownflora on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)