February 5, 2017

Sneak Peak! - Craft Room

h a p p y     s u n d a y ,      b a b e
// So, we've officially been in our place for over a month now! Things are really coming along and we're so excited about the progress we've made so far.

My craft room is looking cute as ever, and although it's not 100% finished and exactly where I want it to be, I am really really loving it so far! I find I am spending a lot more time in there than I did in my old craft room, and it's so exciting. I love spending time in there while working on blog posts, doing some hand lettering, writing lists and making cute things.

I snapped some photo's of  cute by jules headquarters! Looking forward to sharing more photo's of our new home with y'all ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)