March 19, 2017

feels like home

Oh hello there! Happy Sunday + I swear I'm still here despite my lack of posts lately! Between the new job, and an abnormally busy February & March, there hasn't been much time for blogging.

Buuuut, here I am! I wanted to share a little "sneak peak" of some pictures of our new house! We've been here for about two & a half months now and things are just lovely. It's truly feeling like "home" which is so great. Pete and I are both ready for the warmer weather so we can fix up our patio and be able to spend time outside!

Pete and I were pretty quick to gets things set up and get settled in. Sure, there are a few things here and there that we'd like to do but for the most part we're nestled in just right. No more boxes or things without a home, things are really coming together.

Since it's almost Spring (omg, finalllllly!) I feel like I will definitely be in the mood for another big clean out and purge. I already started a bag filled with clothes to donate and I am so ready for a nice, fresh Spring cleaning sesh! Also, can we just talk about how excited we are about longer days, sunshine and fresh flowers? YES please!

So, more coming soon for sure - but for now here are a few snaps from our new home. All from our main floor for now! More to come soon, and some more blog posts too - I promise! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)