March 6, 2017

let's make it happen!

///      m a k e   t h i n g s   h a p p e n
Oh hello and Happy Sunday y'all.  As I mentioned in my last few months, things have been extra great lately! With that being said, I am definitely all about the whole "make things happen" kinda lifestyle. Even more so lately has it been a way in which I look at the things in my life.

I am not going to preach to you guys and say you can do literally anything and everything you set your mind to -- but dammit, you can try! And with that being said, here are a few little tips to help you make things happen (however big or small those things may be!) ♥
  • Write it down! // This is my advice on pretty much everything really (haha) but for real. We live in a world in which we are constantly thinking, moving, exploring and experiencing things on the day to day. I've got a notebook for pretty much everything (because any reason to get a cute notebook..) and I fill these with ideas and dreams and things to look forward to.
  • Ask for help! // I will admit that I am not always the best at this, and should start taking my own advice. This is a big one though and I feel like often times asking for help can help you achieve your goals and also get some clarity. Sometimes all it takes is an outsiders perspective and advice to put you in the right direction.
  • Make new friends & connections! // The internet is so cool because it helps bring people with the same interests and aspirations together. I've been so inspired by people I've met through social media and have realized how special these relationships can be. I'm always on board to make some new friends from new places and open up new doors. One of my goals for the year is to meet some of my internet friends IRL.
  • Keep learning! // I don't always have the time, money and energy to take courses, go to conferences and spend the time to learn a new skill. However, I will always make time to read books, blogs, and surround myself by inspiring people. I am trying to actively make time in my week to learn and read and always take new things in!

  • Set aside time for the things you love! // Even when it comes to this blog, people have always asked me how I have time to keep up with it. And the truth is, I don't always have time, but I definitely do my best to make time, because it's something I really love to do. The same thing goes with so many other things in my life. Sometimes we just need to actively make sure we are setting aside time for the things we really love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)