April 21, 2015

Let's Celebrate!

Happy Tuesday! // Let's Celebrate, Shall we?

I truly do try to find a reason to celebrate every single day. Whether it's giving a co-worker a gold star, giving a friend a high five or a hug, spending time with someone I love, or planning my next party or get-together, celebrating is something I think we should always do more of!

There's always going to be stressful parts of our lives, bills to pay, groceries to buy and things to tie us down and stress us out, but instead of letting it all bother you and bring you down, let's try to take some time out of every day/week/month to CELEBRATE!

cel·e·brate
ˈseləˌbrāt/
verb
  1. 1
    publicly acknowledge (a significant or happy day or event) with a social gathering or enjoyable activity.


Social gathering or enjoyable activity? I am ALL about that life.

What are you celebrating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)