January 18, 2019

2018 wrap up

Oh hey there! We're more than half way through January and I am feeling so good about this year. Perhaps even more so than ever I am setting goals, dreams, and trying to collect all of my thoughts and ideas.

I realize more and more every year how much I like to really take my time with these kinds of things, and have accepted that don't always happen within the first few weeks of the year.

2018 was good to me. Looking back, I feel so warm and fuzzy about so many of the moments I had.  I wanted to reflect a bit on a really lovely year. Here are some things below...

Some of the things I completed from the 18 for 2018 list:
// go to trivia night // get a massage // go on a trip to montreal // revamp my blog // go to karaoke // get new glasses // go on a road trip // colour my hair pastel pink // start my own podcast // get my nails done at her majesty's pleasure //  go on a little weekend trip with my mama

Some other great things that happened in 2018:
Gave the blog a little makeover, planned an amazing charity event at work (and raised $50K for SickKids, Went on a girls weekend trip to PEC with my mama, Had some amazing cabin weekends with the fam, Went to Montreal for the weekend with the hubs, Celebrated two years of wedded bliss, Planned a surprise pizza party for Pete's birthday, Cheered on England in the World Cup, Had a few Buffalo shopping trips with my besties, Got to speak at a few really cool events, Had one of my favourite birthdays ever, LAUNCHED MY OWN PODCAST, Saw (and died for) Florence + The Machine, Had so many of the most special, meaningful moments with Pete, family, friends, colleagues, and so many new great people too.

A few of my favourite blog posts from the year:

Next up, 2019 goalsssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)